Soda City Farmers Market Coming this Saturday on Main Street
Soda City (Formerly the All-Local Farmers’ Market on Whaley Street) Dozens of local vendors selling fruits, vegetables, meats, milk, eggs, cheese, local artisans, collectibles, and much more!"
Beginning Saturday, Oct 13. It will take place every Saturday rain or shine.
Along 1500 block of Main Street in downtown Columbia
8:00 a.m. to Noon.
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out a 3 minute online application at www.sodacitysc.com. We’re always interested in having more of the following vendors.
- Farmers (South Carolina Farmers always have priority over out-of-state produce, flowers, and meat)
- Resellers (radically out of season produce and things that never grow here like oranges)
- Artists (local people who make cool art)
- Artisans (local people who make cool stuff you can use)
- Local Retailers (local retailers are welcome to apply - from skateboards to jewelry or clothing or kitchen supplies, etc.)
- Lawn and Garden (tools, plants, firewood, bird supplies, yard decor or furnishings)
- Collectors (bottles, books, antiques, collectibles)
- Ethnic Food and Grocery (Columbia has an incredible collection of international citizens - we want you, your food, and your things here at the market!)
- Food and Drink (hot food, food to take home, coffees, teas, cold drinks,etc.)
- Baked Goods