Richland County Arbor Day Photo Contest
Submit your photos of Richland County’s trees, forests, and forest products for the Arbor Day Photo Contest! Twelve winning photographs will be featured in a 2013 Richland County Conservation Calendar, and winning photographers in each division will receive a copy of the calendar and a one-year subscription to SC Wildlife Magazine. Photos must have been taken in Richland County.
Adult (ages 19 and up)
Youth (ages 18 and under)
October 26, 2012
Each photographer may enter up to three photographs. Photos featuring recognizable individuals will not be accepted. Photos must be submitted as .jpg attachments via e-mail to RichlandSWCD@gmail.com. Image file sizes should be between 1 MB and 10 MB. All photos submitted become the property of the Richland Soil and Water Conservation District, which reserves the right to use the images in its print and electronic publications
for conservation promotion purposes.
In the body of the submission e-mail, please include:
1. Photographer’s name
2. Street address, city, state, zip, and phone number
3. Division (adult or youth)
4. If youth, photographer’s age, grade level, and school
5. Photo title and brief description (e.g., “dogwood in bloom”)
6. Location where the photo was taken (must be in Richland County)